BSB41419 Certificate IV Work Health & Safety
During the course, you will study 5 core units and 5 pre-selected elective units as listed below:
- BSBINN301 – Promote innovation in a team
- BSBRES411 – Analyse and present research
- BSBSUS401 – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS412 – Assist with workplace compliance with WHS
- BSBWHS413 – Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 – Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 – Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 – Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS418 – Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
How to apply basic First Aid and CPR techniques.
Who is this Qualification for?
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (WHS) is a qualification that is highly valued by many employers and organisations. This qualification provides basic skills and knowledge for the performance of WH&S duties. A perfect steppingstone to a broad range of roles such as WH&S officers, risk assessors or supervisors. In the units required for this qualification participants will learn how to identify workplace health and safety hazards, assess and control risks, ensure compliance with current legislation and consult on WHS issues.
Delivery options include completely online via our online learning hub – E.L.M.O, completely face to face in weekly training blocks held at one of our training facilities or blended learning option with online training coupled with face to face workshops.
Flexible Payment Options
- Online Delivery Course: $1,100 over 50% off the regular course price.
- Blended Delivery Course: Pay upfront $1,750, that’s 30% OFF the regular course price of $2,490
- Classroom Delivery (Brisbane): $2,490
- Pay as you go: $200 per unit = $2,000
- Call us about group discounts and onsite classroom delivery 0736236481
*Blended & Classroom Delivery Courses require an upfront $1500 deposit with the remainder paid 50% of the way through course completion.