BSB41419 Certificate IV Work Health & Safety
During the course, you will study 5 core units and 5 pre-selected elective units as listed below:
- BSBWHS412 – Assist with workplace compliance with WHS
- BSBWHS413 – Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 – Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 – Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 – Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBINN301 – Promote innovation in a team
- BSBRES411 – Analyse and present research
- BSBSUS401 – Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS418 – Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
- You will research, prepare and submit assessments through our Learning Management System (LMS). Students will spend time developing procedures, completing quizzes and long answer essay questions, some workplace experience may be required.
- We recommend our Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety program for those with a strong level of computer literacy. For those students with less experience with computers, please contact our training team to discuss other delivery modes that may be more suitable. Laptop or Desktop computers are a requirement, Tablets & iPads are not suitable or compatible with our LMS.
There are no prerequisites for this course however, candidates will need to have sound literacy/numeracy skills, as well as sound computer skills. Students will be required to undertake an Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) Suitability test prior to enrolment
No other requirements are needed to enter in Certificate IV Work Health & Safety.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Yes – If you think you may be eligible for RPL for some of the Units of Competency, please contact our training team to find out more.
How to apply basic First Aid and CPR techniques.
Who is this Qualification for?
- BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (WHS) is a qualification that is highly valued by many employers and organisations. This qualification provides basic skills and knowledge for the performance of WH&S duties and allows for a broad range of roles such as WH&S officers, risk assessors or supervisors.
12 months part time. This course is delivered over a 12 month period requiring approximately 15 – 20 hrs per week of study. However, the course is competency based and may be possible to be completed sooner depending on skill level and how much time student has to allocate.
- Delivery options include completely online via our online learning hub – E.L.M.O, or
- Blended learning option with online training coupled with face to face workshops.