BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Who is this Qualification for?
Whether you want to start your own business or step up to a leadership position within a company, the BSB50215 Diploma of Business will get you to your career goal. This qualification focuses on developing your management skills and business management knowledge, preparing you to lead diverse groups; implement modern operational planning techniques; coach, develop and encourage staff; set and achieve performance targets; and interpret financial statements.
How to apply basic First Aid and CPR techniques.
- During the course, you will study 8 elective units as listed below:
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBFIM501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBMKG523 - Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Delivery options include completely online via our online learning hub – E.L.M.O, completely face to face in weekly training blocks held at one of our training facilities or blended learning option with online training coupled with face to face workshops.
Flexible Payment Options
- Online Delivery Course: $990 almost 50% off the regular course price.
- Blended Delivery Course: Pay upfront $1,200, that’s 30% OFF the regular course price of $1,790.
- Classroom Delivery (Brisbane): $1,790
- Pay as you go: $200 per unit = $1,600
OR start out with our Leadership Skillset Program (with the option to continue on to complete the full Diploma of Business):
- Four specifically chosen units designed to up-skill staff who are new to leadership/management positions
Price: $600 upfront.
Classroom Delivery Courses require an upfront $1500 deposit with the remainder paid 50% of the way through course completion.