BSB50215 Diploma of Business
Who is this Qualification for?
Whether you want to start your own business or step up to a leadership position within a company, the BSB50215 Diploma of Business will get you to your career goal. This qualification focuses on developing your management skills and business management knowledge, preparing you to lead diverse groups; implement modern operational planning techniques; coach, develop and encourage staff; set and achieve performance targets; and interpret financial statements.
- You will research, prepare and submit assessments through our Learning Management System (LMS). Students will spend time developing procedures, completing quizzes and long answer essay questions, some workplace experience may be required.
- We recommend our Diploma of Business program for those with a strong level of computer literacy. For those students with less experience with computers, please contact our training team to discuss other delivery modes that may be more suitable. Laptop or Desktop computers are a requirement, Tablets & iPads are not suitable or compatible with our LMS.
There are no prerequisites for this course however, candidates will need to have sound literacy/numeracy skills, as well as sound computer skills. Students will be required to undertake an Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) Suitability test prior to enrolment
No other requirements are needed to enter in Diploma of Business.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Yes – If you think you may be eligible for RPL for some of the Units of Competency, please contact our training team to find out more.
How to apply basic First Aid and CPR techniques.
- During the course, you will study 8 elective units as listed below:
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBFIM501 - Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBMKG523 - Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
12 months part time. This course is delivered over a 12 month period requiring approximately 15 – 20 hrs per week of study. However, the course is competency based and may be possible to be completed sooner depending on skill level and how much time student has to allocate.
- Delivery options include completely online via our online learning hub – E.L.M.O, or
- Blended learning option with online training coupled with face to face workshops.