BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
During the course, you will study 8 core and 4 pre-selected elective units as listed below:
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
How to apply basic First Aid and CPR techniques.
Who is this Qualification for?
- The BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management is suited to those who want to build capability as a project manager. This qualification is designed to enhance your ability to coordinate all aspects of the project management lifecycle. Suitable for individuals already working in as project managers and also those looking to step up to a project management level position such as Project Manager or Project Administrator.
Delivery options include completely online via our online learning hub – E.L.M.O, completely face to face in weekly training blocks held at one of our training facilities or blended learning option with online training coupled with face to face workshops.
Flexible Payment Options
- Online Delivery Course: $1,490 over 50% off the regular course price.
- Blended Delivery Course: Pay upfront $1,990, that’s 20% OFF the regular course price of $2,490.
- Classroom Delivery (Brisbane): $2,490
- Pay as you go: $200 per unit = $2,000.
*Classroom and Blended Delivery Courses require an upfront $1500 deposit with the remainder paid 50% of the way through course completion.