AURTGA001 – Drive and manoeuvre trailers is a 4-hour practical nationally recognised course designed to develop and enhance your on and off road towing skills using a trailer.
Topics covered include:
- Carry out trailer safety inspection
- Connect trailer to vehicle
- Drive and manoeuvre trailer
- Disconnect trailer from vehicle
How to apply basic First Aid and CPR techniques.
How to safely drive and manoeuvre a trailer along with basic safety and maintenance checks.
- Participants who successfully complete the course and assessment will be awarded a Statement of Attainment for AURTGA001 – Drive and manoeuvre trailers.
Do I need my own vehicle?
Clients are asked to bring their own vehicle
How is the course conducted?
This is a blended learning programme; approx. 4 hours of face to face classroom/workshop/field training plus a theory and practical based assessment.
Pre-reading is required
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
There are no pre-requisites, however you will need to show a valid and appropriate drivers licence.