Non-Accredited POD truck training
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to operate within a POD Truck in a safe and competent manner according to Company policies and procedures.
- Positioning within the vehicle
- Two way radio communications
- Implementing traffic guidance schemes
- Record keeping
- Correct use of harnesses
How to apply basic First Aid and CPR techniques.
- On successful completion participants receive a Statement of Attendance
How is the course conducted?
discussion covering the following topics:
- Identifying the work requirements, procedures and instructions for the task.
- Accessing and installing equipment
- Performing work at heights
Cleaning up the work area
What are the pre-requisites for the course?
Traffic Control Licence