Supervisor Training (S1, S2, S3)
S1 S2 S3 Supervisor Training competencies are a mandatory requirement for individuals working in the Resources Infrastructure Sector who are required to undertake the role of and perform the duties working in an operational, technical specialist or supervisory roles.
A solid understanding of safety and risk management and applying safe working practices on a mine site is required.
This course is required by legislation to be refreshed at least every 5 years, see our Supervisor refresher training program on our website.
Units of Competency
S1 S2 S3 Supervisor Training course requires the completion of the following units of competency to achieve a Statement of Attainment.
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIIWHS301E Conduct safety and health investigations
- RIICOM301E Communicate information
How to apply basic First Aid and CPR techniques.
- Upon successful completion of the training course, you will receive a Statement of Attainment.
What will I Learn?
- WHS Legislation
- General safety
- Managing workplace hazards
- Risk management
- WHS Incident Investigations
- Problem solving
- Planning and organising
- Compiling and producing appropriate documentation
- Skilled Communicator
- Site Leadership