Refund & Cancellation Policy
Evolution Training and Safety Pty Ltd offers a fair and
equitable refund policy that complies with all legislative requirements.
Refund Policy is as follows:
- In the event that Evolution Training and Safety cancels or reschedules a course, you will be given the option to transfer to the next available course (free of charge) or we will refund any money paid by you in full
- If you withdraw from a course due to any reason, monies paid will be refunded as per Evolution Training and Safety’s Cancellation and Transfer policy
- If you have not been able to attend the course due to extenuating circumstances, please contact us in writing and this will be reviewed by Management for consideration
- See related costs for cancellations and refunds under the section
- Reprinting of Certificates, Statements of Attainment and work cards $25.00 each
- Replacement MUTCD – Part 3 $45.00 per manual
- Replacement Traffic Control Ready Reckoner $30.00 per booklet
- Transfer of course date $20.00 Administration fee
- The transfer fee is raised by $10.00 for each subsequent transfer
- Outside 7 days $25.00 Administration fee
- Inside 7 days but outside of 2 days before the course commencement date 50% of the course cost
- Inside 2 days of the course commencement, the trainee will forfeit 100% of the course cost
What Our Clients Say
“The way this course was conducted made it easier to absorb the knowledge, much better than any I have attended previously of the same nature. The trainer was a thorough professional at his trade, and a credit to your organisation, and I would not hesitate to recommend Evolution Training to any person, company, or staff member.”
Brisbane City Council
“I thought all aspects of the training were conducted in a professional manner. I liked the way the training was delivered. The trainers were approachable which made for ease of learning. Overall I enjoyed the course and would recommend Evolution courses to my colleagues and friends.
Hi Danielle, Thank you to yourself, Ben and Evolution Training for providing our staff with First Aid and CPR training. It was very easy to communicate with you, and you were accommodating to our requirements. Ben was excellent in his delivery of the course and had great knowledge of first aid, including a few things outside the box. Ben was able to answer any question with great detail and in a way that everyone could relate. We look forward to using your services again in the future.